Monday, August 27, 2007

Naduri village - opening day of Conference



from Peceli
Greetings from the sunny Macuata!!! This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoy and be glad in it. There was a warm welcome of the traditional ceremony to the Members of the Bose ko Viti led by the President Rev Laisiasa Ratabacaca and the 50 Divisions of the Methodist Church in Fiji. It was very good. The President' house was especially built close to the vale ni kana as I regarded it as in 5 star hotel style to cater the President and the Valenivolavola and the overseas members such as Rev Nemani Caqkacaka from Sydney and New Zealand members and me from Victoria. Naduri village is looking good. I took some photos at Wailevu village before I went to Naduri in the afternoon.The old relic of Bolatagane which Zakaria from Naseakula helped to build in the 1940s is still there and I stayed the night close to it








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE CA PIC