Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bula sia from Suva

from Peceli
Bula sia.
In spite of the plane delay we managed to touch down at Nadi airport by 6 15 Fiji time. I had two spare seats in the middle so I managed to make these three seats as a bed to sleep in. The Captain was Turaganivalu Caniogo's relation and the plane's name the City of Kualaroo Qantas. I managed to see Siteri's son, Christine's brother as he is an immigration officer for the diplomats and he said to me 'My mother is in Boundary Road' so I was happy to meet him. I arrived at Namadi Heights at 11 30 am and am tired and I need a rest. I am in heaven as it is much warmer and comfortable.

from Wendy
I didn't know the plane was delayed! Sobosobo, Peceli had to wait an hour or more after we left the airport.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suva weather is mild and worm I had a good rest and catch a Taxi to Suva and meet some of my old friends. Tonight well jast haver a family gathering with Piqi and Wendy and the boys.
keep on the good work
Peeli

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Hello there watiqu sia!
The weather has picked up here and seems about 20 degrees which is good. I spent the day reading a book - no work at all. Did you give out the dresses to Piqi and Wendy? And the coffee and Milo etc. I hope you didn't strain your back with all of that luggage!
The song 'Sai Levuka ga' is on.
Our youngest son is watching that New Zealand video 'Number Two' at present.
w.

Anonymous said...

Suva City is look good especially in the afternoon round about 4 pm where everybody moving up and down crossing the Nubukalou creek. The tall buildings are going up in the heart of the City but there are few baggers in front of the Banks asking for loose change.

Comments from the Taxi Driver who had been to Melbourne last year that Fiji is th best place on earth. Would you agree?

Peceli

laminar_flow said...

U too should try Skype.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Peceli, that taxi driver is dreaming. Did you give one of the beggars a fine new jacket this time?

Okay laminar,
Yes there are other ways but we aren't on the computer at the same time.
w.

laminar_flow said...

Sia Wendy!
Wondered what happened to the Wallabies last weekend? Friends say that, this is usually a given for All Blacks; who have historically have reached their fitness peak before the Rugby World Cup and everything is down hill after that.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Excuse me Laminar! I only know the Geelong Cats and the Footscray Bulldogs! Aussie Rules is the REAL game here.
Okay, the Wallabies got dun for a dunner and no surprises there. Most of our friends barrack for the All Blacks anyway!
w.