Friday, June 27, 2008

In Cuvu

from Peceli,
I am still in Cuvu and it has been a very good week. One day I went with some ministers to Lautoka to visit the Rotary village where Peter Drysdale has established houses for poor people. Our latest container from Geelong should arrive soon for them.

Another day I went with the Talatala Qase to the so mate in Nawaka after their chief had passed away. Yesterday we were visiting the country schools with Talatala Qase and it was very encouraging to see that the Computers are working and they appreciated the DIK gifts.

Today after the morning session will go to the Island of Kaba for a picnic and masumasu and it look like a very good day. There are no more photos for now as I haven't been able to get to an internet cafe in Sigatoka lately. I hope to get to Suva by Tuesday.

No comments: