Saturday, January 06, 2007

How about a ban on boring short back and sides in Fiji?

from w
It is rather boring to see so many guys with short back and sides and not even dyed black! So on my New Year wish list for Fiji, I would like to see some good old-fashioned variety in hair styles on the modern men who are often in the newspaper front pages.


loloma said...

Hehe, the modern men are too "modern" to go back to these hairstyles. ;)

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Loloma, I wanted to put two pics together - a guy with short grey hair - but give him a rasta style, but I am intimidated these days by the goings on in Suva.

loloma said...

I know what you mean, I also wanted to say something about the new PM's hairstyle, but then I gave up for the same reasons. Let's just hope things will get better.