Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy birthday to our youngest son

picture pinched from a mother and child magazine I 'borrowed' at a cafe. Yes, there was lots of music at that time.

Labasa hospital was full that day, June 12th, with Fijian, Indian, Chinese woman and me and before the night was out a bonny boy was born, 9 pounds 6 ounces, the biggest lad in the hospital. At twenty cents a day, and I stayed in two days, it was not as expensive process as modern days. Two days later my sister-in-law Evia gave birth to another boy, so these little kids tumbled and toddled around the cane farm and down at Nukutatava beach together. They were nicknamed Bibi and Bebe at that time. Now my lad is half Peceli's age! Here's a picture of our three boys when they were about 5,8, and 7, sitting up a tree.

No comments: